Dr. Holdren graduated with honors from the University of Washington Medical School in 1990. He completed his internship and residency at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC. He joined Kitsap Eye Physicians in private practice in 1994.
Dr. Holdren has served as Chief of Ophthalmology at Harrison Memorial Hospital in Bremerton, and periodically performs medical mission in the Dominican Republic. He is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Washington State Academy of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- Surgical Eye Expeditions International
- Christian Medical & Dental Association
- American Medical Association
- Washington State Medical Association
Dr. Holdren practices comprehensive ophthalmology with an emphasis in cataract surgery. He evaluates and treats all medical diseases and conditions of the eyes including cataracts, macular degeneration, diabetes, and glaucoma. He also performs plastic surgery of the eyelids with great precision and excellent results.
Dr. Holdren practices in both Bremerton and Port Orchard.